Vistas de página en total

jueves, 4 de mayo de 2023

Roua

                                                                   The banknote live

Hello my name is pouns,i'm a banknote who born in England, in the castle of the queen (isabel)

I float 5 pouns, and that the others banknote call me,(pouns)

I don't like to be a banknote because the person who find me, change me to buy something.And then I have an other person who take me.

But it  is good to are a banknote.

One day i will in the wallet of a children,when i fall in the floor.

And then a bussisman take,and put me in a big bag in his house, with other banknotes.

Now i am the property of other banknote,and i like that.

here i am...





--
Roua El Houssaini
roua.el@educa.madrid.org
CP INF-PRI Antonio Machado, Collado Villalba (cp.machado.colladovillalba@educa.madrid.org)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

PRESENT PERFECT

 https://wordwall.net/es/resource/32454166/present-perfect https://wordwall.net/es/resource/55822677/ingl%c3%a9s/present-perfect-affirmative...