Vistas de página en total

jueves, 4 de mayo de 2023

The life of a cion

Hello I an old 20cent coin                     from:Malak

Im a small coin of 20 cent. I had traveled around all the wolrd,i was in Tailandia,Morroco,UK,USA...

Being a smoll coin is dificult because all the people don't value me and  I don't recieve the importance that i reserve but 

all the kids love me because the parentes all the time keep the bank notes than a coin. People only look for me deseparatly when they need me to pay a note that include me in the note.

Once I  was in Turkia; a younger girl lost me and I was rolling till a poor person take me and he was so happy . I was impacted it was the first time 

That a personas need me soo much . Since that day I descovede that exist some people need more than others 


---
Malak Chahibi
malak.chahibi@educa.madrid.org
CP INF-PRI Antonio Machado, Collado Villalba (cp.machado.colladovillalba@educa.madrid.org)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

PRESENT PERFECT

 https://wordwall.net/es/resource/32454166/present-perfect https://wordwall.net/es/resource/55822677/ingl%c3%a9s/present-perfect-affirmative...